Sign in to follow this  
Trenchcoat

potential pk event

Sup guys I am thinking about holding a pk event, The event will be an elimination type event, the image below depicts how the tournament will work (shows 8 people but can work with more). I will need an even number of players for this tourney, this tournament will be held in the wilderness so only bring gear you are prepared to lose if you die (it will be this way so winners of fights apart from the overall winner will get some loot) The overall winner of the tournament will receive a rare from me I haven't decided what that is yet though. There will be no losers bracket so once you lose a fight you are out of the tournament if you wish to compete comment bellow and when we have enough competitors I will decide who is fighting who.

get keen.... 

Trenchcoat.

event idea.png

I'll go ahead and join lol count me in.

I'll join I'm in we in bro. Add me in about to level up now.

I want to be part of this event.

On 10/6/2017 at 0:19 PM, Trenchcoat said:

Sup guys I am thinking about holding a pk event, The event will be an elimination type event, the image below depicts how the tournament will work (shows 8 people but can work with more). I will need an even number of players for this tourney, this tournament will be held in the wilderness so only bring gear you are prepared to lose if you die (it will be this way so winners of fights apart from the overall winner will get some loot) The overall winner of the tournament will receive a rare from me I haven't decided what that is yet though. There will be no losers bracket so once you lose a fight you are out of the tournament if you wish to compete comment bellow and when we have enough competitors I will decide who is fighting who.

get keen.... 

Trenchcoat.

event idea.png

count me in i really want some items on the old school server maybe a toxic blowpipe :)