Sign in to follow this  
Savage

Anybody play RS3?

I know some of you dislike rs3, and as did I, but i gave it a chance and it's lowkey cool now. However, I don't really have any friends on there anymore after not playing for so long so if any of you guys play post your IGN below, and I'll add you. :)

I'll be looking forward to playing with you guys on RS3 and as well as RL5/OS itself.

RS3 IGN: Balmainn

RL5/OS IGN: Savage

• Like 1

That is mad, I do have some accounts I would have to recover them and let you know if im able to login to it, The reason people hate it is because it takes a while to load up if you using a laptop instead of a pc, also requires membership to enjoy the actual game. 

On 10/15/2017 at 3:34 PM, Bruce said:

That is mad, I do have some accounts I would have to recover them and let you know if im able to login to it, The reason people hate it is because it takes a while to load up if you using a laptop instead of a pc, also requires membership to enjoy the actual game. 

Well when you recover them let me know and we can play :).

However, I'm still currently trying to learn how to boss and stuff,  but when i make some bank I'll try to help people out with in-game bonds and such. But i do agree with the game having to be mostly p2p for the better features and it's very confusing as well for the most part.

10 hours ago, Savage said:

Well when you recover them let me know and we can play :).

However, I'm still currently trying to learn how to boss and stuff,  but when i make some bank I'll try to help people out with in-game bonds and such. But i do agree with the game having to be mostly p2p for the better features and it's very confusing as well for the most part.

Hi, I am still alive just been a busy boy. I am maxed on rs3 and can do all bosses (except I am shit at Telos) so if you need and pointers happy to help. I am working on an ironman account which is coming up to level 60 melee stats, if you had an iroman would could pvm together. 

1 hour ago, Ram said:

Hi, I am still alive just been a busy boy. I am maxed on rs3 and can do all bosses (except I am shit at Telos) so if you need and pointers happy to help. I am working on an ironman account which is coming up to level 60 melee stats, if you had an iroman would could pvm together. 

Wow nice bro, but yeah would be great if you could help me out with pointers and such lol. Im trash at bossing, i attempted QBD and was watching vids for Araxxor but meh not doing so well lol. But i'd be interested in making an iron though.

What's your user?

Pack Pig.

10 hours ago, Ram said:

Pack Pig.

Alright mine is Balmainee let me know when you're available

I'm going to start playing RS3, when I get the chance to recover my account aswell :)

I don't play im afraid I might become my old self again and start to stake bank its endlessly until I loose everything hahah