Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trenchcoat

worlds

yes or no for worlds on one client instead of 3 clients  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. y or n

    • yes
      2
    • no
      3


Recommended Posts

So I was thinking now that we have three servers, instead of having three different clients why not have one client but have 3 different worlds with each world being one of the three servers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest realpure
Guest realpure
2 hours ago, Trenchcoat said:

So I was thinking now that we have three servers, instead of having three different clients why not have one client but have 3 different worlds with each world being one of the three servers?

That is a good idea, although having 3 worlds Is in general is too much for our player base maybe if we focus all onto one world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jason
Guest jason

I don't mind having 3 clients but real is right we should focus on one game now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, realpure said:

That is a good idea, although having 3 worlds Is in general is too much for our player base maybe if we focus all onto one world.

 

2 hours ago, jason said:

I don't mind having 3 clients but real is right we should focus on one game now 

Agreed, It's certainly an idea to keep for the future. But it would be better to focus on 1-2 servers right now and grow the player-base first ,and see what happens from there.

+1 For a future idea but not for right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

totally agree guys lets be happy there is a server or two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i like the idea maybe try to add one client with the three separate servers on the single client 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant wait to see this with more players :D its getting there slowly :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×