Sign in to follow this  
simon

Simon Intro

Hello as many of you may known me now, that I have created an account I will be online most of the time on the forums, I like to create small clans or mini games on the rsps to make players have fun both, a little information about me 

I'm 17 years old I dropped out from school this year doing part time work as a  plumping its alright

I have been playing rsps for a few years since 09

gapped it for a few years now im ready to get back into the runescape- runeline rsps gaming online with many of you players there so good luck to all because I will create the biggest bank. 

IGN simon 

• Like 1

Hi bro, thanks for inviting me to this very nice rsps many thanks cant wait to beat you on skilling and money making haha see you on the other side G

welcome to both of you guys hope you enjoy your stay its a very decent server we have opened another server if you guys like old school feel free to play that as well :D

welcome Simon and Mikkavael is that meant to be 2pac? What an OG

welcome guys hope you like this Server many features are there including pets and team dung team slayer

That's pretty cool Simon I joined runescape when it was out like 2006 I think then from there own I learn everything to it maxed up my account then got introduced to RSPS started to play that instead of main runescape was fun. this is so far the best community/ RSPS game ever! I'm 23 years old BTW

Welcome, Hope you like what the server offers from two unique servers RL5 has customs and many skills   RL0s is old school server with features related to the Runescape 2008

welcome guys !

welcome buddies, add me and join the clan on the site :)

13 minutes ago, simon said:

Hello as many of you may known me now, that I have created an account I will be online most of the time on the forums, I like to create small clans or mini games on the rsps to make players have fun both, a little information about me 

I'm 17 years old I dropped out from school this year doing part time work as a  plumping its alright

I have been playing rsps for a few years since 09

gapped it for a few years now im ready to get back into the runescape- runeline rsps gaming online with many of you players there so good luck to all because I will create the biggest bank. 

IGN simon 

Welcome guys add if you need any help with anything :D

Thank you all for the support much appreciated :) 

welcome BUD :P need to dice add me :)

welcome Boyz