Sign in to follow this  
Trenchcoat

They Gather Progress

To the boys who were in TGP that were here last time around lets get the clan going again and if any new members wanna join pm me and i'll run it past the rest of the boys.

• Like 1

I like the sound of this what kind of clan and can you add media of ingame of the boyz too I'll be online always 

16 hours ago, Trenchcoat said:

To the boys who were in TGP that were here last time around lets get the clan going again and if any new members wanna join pm me and i'll run it past the rest of the boys.

Long time no talk whats happening with yall clan any progress on events or making money methods should have someone make videos :P

17 hours ago, Trenchcoat said:

Haii Dale good to see you active on the forums how have you been we haven't had a chat in ages come online when you can to say hi :)

What about us Girls cant we join the clan to or is it "boyz" only ?

Aigght Dale lets do this ! I'm in all the way bro call up the boyz and lets get this clan going, I can make videos and upload them here on the progress of money making and bosses PKing all the above we will be doing them in the weekends when theres players online, btw guys be sure to  vote

Tell the boyz that Im new and i want to join this clan thanks Trenchcoat

22 hours ago, dagger said:

I like the sound of this what kind of clan and can you add media of ingame of the boyz too I'll be online always 

TGP is all about making bank

22 hours ago, Bruce said:

Long time no talk whats happening with yall clan any progress on events or making money methods should have someone make videos :P

as you can see realpure is all for making vids so we'll se what we can do

22 hours ago, sarah said:

Haii Dale good to see you active on the forums how have you been we haven't had a chat in ages come online when you can to say hi :)

Hey cheeky keen as jacks magic beans hit me up when you see me

22 hours ago, Taylor said:

What about us Girls cant we join the clan to or is it "boyz" only ?

Girls can join too for sure wouldnt wanna it to be a sausage fest

• Like 1

21 hours ago, simon said:

Tell the boyz that Im new and i want to join this clan thanks Trenchcoat

I shall discuss this further with the fellow memberinos

Yo glad to be back